Welcome to Brooklyn Health Academy! This is the first step to a new career and a brighter future. To enroll as a student at Brooklyn Health Academy, please follow these steps:
1. Call 012 771 8686 to schedule an appointment with an enrollment adviser. At this appointment you will discuss:
- Admission requirements
- The program that best meets your educational goals
2. If you have taken courses at other accredited institution(s), please send a copy of all your unofficial transcripts by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 086 212 0650 prior to your appointment.
- The educational adviser will unofficially review your credits to determine which courses may transfer.
- A final transfer equivalency evaluation will be completed once all official transcripts are received from the other institutions.
3. Complete and submit your application for admission.
IMPORTANT: Both your application and non-refundable application fee must be submitted in order to process your application.
Your Educational Adviser:
- Develop your initial course plan and pathway for your program
- Can assist with any questions
- Will help you determine the first two courses to choose based on your selected program of study
4. Attend the mandatory New Student Orientation.
Students must attend Orientation before their first class. Dates for upcoming orientation sessions can be found under Student Services.